Brompton is a small inner-city school that takes pride in being described as having a family-orientated atmosphere. It takes a village to raise a child.
Committed to continuous improvement – our focus is on every child, every day learning.
You and your child/children have the following to look forward to when joining the Brompton PS community:
• A dedicated and caring staff, committed to ongoing professional learning
• A focus on effective teaching through the development of quality relationships
• Behaviour Education policy that supports the development of effective social competencies
• A highly effective parent body/Governing Council
• A diverse range of learning opportunities offered
• Beautiful, natural school grounds – with a school garden
• Great playground as well as an increased focus on nature and loose part play
• Innovative Digital Technologies embedded throughout the learning programs
• A diverse, multi-cultural community
Contact the school Principal to arrange a tour or if you would like any further information.
Principal: Ms Tina Treffers
Assistant Principal: Soula Tsekouras
Governing Council Chairperson: Melanie Markham